Employed as a Traffic Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing engineering recommendations to traffic, parking, road safety & public transport issues
- The development and review of traffic management plans
- Assessing town planning referrals
- Traffic investigations
- Report writing
- Responding to enquiries from local residents and clients.
- Customer service
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- 3 years + Experience working as a Traffic or Transport Engineer preferably within Local Government
- Town planning referral experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current drivers license
The hourly rate on offer is negotiable and will be commensurate with your experience.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other Traffic Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact
Ger Hegarty on 0423 122 765
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.