This role would be well suited to someone already performing a similar role with a strong background in project delivery within the Melbourne market. You will be an ambitious Structural Engineer looking for autonomy in their next role and the opportunity to take the next step in their career.
As an Associate Structural Engineer you will be responsible for leading project teams in the delivery the design and documentation of medium scale projects to client satisfaction, you will develop local networks and leverage them to bring in new project work whilst being the point of contact for client enquiries and queries.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Circa 7+ years of experience as a Structural Engineer
- Commercial, residential, government, public and retail building design experience
- Sound technical competence
- Experience in, or the ability to lead small project teams of engineers and drafters
- Strong background in steel and concrete design and analysis
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional presentation and a good attitude
- Relevant software related experience
For more information regarding this position, or other Structural Engineering roles, please contact Matt Sampson on 0414 916 060 or e-mail him at email@example.com. Alternatively you can apply online via the link below or visit www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
All conversations will be treated with the strictest of confidence.