A specialist fit out and refurb business with a track record in delivering complex projects in occupied environments. A market leading company who are passionate about their staff, loyal customers, and an innovative approach to fit out.
Ambitious Project Administrator /Contract Administrator required to deliver complex and interesting Commercial Fit Out & Refurb projects across a multitude of sectors - Commercial Office, Health and Education and Government in the CBD
You will be supporting the project delivery team, responsible for the following:
- Preparation of subcontract packages
- Reviewing, negotiating and finalising contracts
- Managing subcontract schedules and the processing of invoices to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Managing and tracking project expenditure
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
- Experience of working as a Contracts Administrator/ Project Administrator with a commercial fit out and refurb contractor.
- Prior exposure to commercial projects over $10 million in value
- Excellent time management
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of contracts