- Company: Tier 2 Electrical Contractor
- Projects: Major commercial (Apartments, Hotels, Institutional)
- Salary: $150K+ Super + Car + Fuel
Top Tier Electrical Subcontractor who have been an ever present in the Victorian building industry for over two decades. Project portfolio spans across commercial, health, institutional and high rise projects for top tier builders.
Currently employing over 60 + permanent staff, this contractor prides themselves in providing quality electrical solutions and services to their strong Tier 1 and Tier 2 markets.
An increase in size, complexity and volume of work has resulted in the need for a commercial lead in the business.
As the Contracts Manager you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and provide support and oversight to the Project Managers teams.
You will be responsible for drafting scopes of works, assist with tender schedules, contract administration, prepare and ensure compliance of procurement plan for each project, Drive procurement processes (scope to execution) and providing contractual advice company wide.
Experience working for an Electrical subcontractor is not essential, I am looking to speak with experienced Contract Administrators and Contracts Managers who have significant exposure to major commercial projects and can demonstrate:
- Extensive experience working for Tier1 or Tier2 commercial projects
- Extensive background in contracts administrations (Start to Finish)
- Strong Commercial Acumen & knowledge of contract formation
- Ability to manage consultants and clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please contact Tom Skevington on 0435 914 485 for any questions relating to this advertisement or any other opportunities within the commercial construction space.
Your application and all conversations will be strictly confidential.