Renowned, busy and growing civil contractor, with a large portfolio of projects across Australia. Specialising in the delivery of roads, civil commercial and infrastructure, utilities and municipal projects.
This is an exciting time for an innovative HR professional to join this business, as you will play a key role in a number of strategic projects to enable company growth and development. The role can be available on a full time or part time basis, with a minimum of 3 days.
It is strategic as well as operational in nature, being across both the planning and implementation of initiatives. Your knowledge and expertise will provide key input into such things as salary benchmarking, a solid attraction and retention plan, and their employee value proposition.
As well as project work, you will manage generalist HR responsibilities:
- Recruitment, onboarding and off-boarding
- Employee relations
- Policies and procedures
- Performance management and supporting divisions
- Return to work coordination
- Preferably experience in construction or trades industry / Otherwise experience in an industry requiring similar HSE practices
- Tertiary HR qualifications
- Consultative approach and ability to engage and persuade
- Sound working knowledge of Employee/Industrial Relations legislation
- Breadth of experience across strategy and HR administration - and happy to do both!