A reputable Building Surveying firm, based in the city. Progressive business with positive internal culture and relaxed, friendly team.
New part time role due to growth and busy workload, and to relieve technical staff from administrative tasks to help free up their time. Reporting into the Director, you will support the whole team with compliance and permit applications. Being a part of a small team and a sole admin support, your role will include both complex and menial tasks - so a positive attitude and team-focused approach is essential.
A lot of systems are established but evolving. So if you enjoy process improvement and creative thinking, this could be the role for you.
- Lodge applications for for building permits and all associated administrative tasks
- Manage and maintain information in multiple systems
- Type and format documents
- Update templates and forms associated with permit process
- File management
- Manage compliance and ensure quality processes are followed
- Maintain client information, database, project sheets
- Order office supplies
If you enjoy an autonomous role with sole responsibility, this could be the next step up in your administrative career. This is a part time role, with flexibility in days and hours. It is preferred for 4 short days, however this can be negotiated.
Key attributes -
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly organised
- Detail orientated and solutions focused
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Eager to learn
- Strong MS Office suite
Please apply via the link.
To review other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au