A highly reputable consultancy providing Town Planning, Urban Design, and Landscape services to clients. Based in the CBD, this is a progressive business with positive internal culture and relaxed, friendly team. With further plans for growth, this is an exciting time to join.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will support the Directors to ensure the smooth running of multiple diaries, as well as the office functions. Being a part of a small team, your role will include both complex and menial tasks - so a positive attitude and team-focused approach is essential.
Being a growing business, a lot of systems are established but evolving. So if you enjoy process improvement and creative thinking, and are looking for a career path into PA/EA, this could be the role for you.
- Managing mainline phone (infrequent) and greeting of guests and visitors
- Meeting room management
- General maintenance of office equipment and facilities
- Produce various documents, fee proposals and tenders
- Maintain client information, database, project sheets
- Support IT maintenance
- Enter invoices and expenses for Directors, ensuring costs allocated correctly
- Support HR Administration
- Prepare presentations, minute meetings, format reports and other executive support
- Manage diaries, travel and associated logistics for several busy Directors
- Coordinate events
If this role sounds like the next step up in your administrative career, that's great! The Manager is keen on learning and developing staff, so long as you bring the right attitude to be successful. Or you may already be a PA/Office Coordinator and are looking for a side-step into a more positive, collaborative environment.
Key attributes -
- Positive but assertive communicator
- Highly organised
- Detail orientated and solutions focused
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Eager to learn
- Strong MS Office suite
Please apply via the link. *To note, Aspect will reopen on 10th January and we will begin reviewing applications from that date.
To review other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au