We are currently working with a building services consultancy that pride themselves on working closely with clients to provide expert engineering advice on a variety of projects. They provide specialist building services from concept to completion on a range of mid-tier / high-end portfolio of building projects including commercial, recreational and arts, retail, education and healthcare projects.
Employed as a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be part of team providing the full range of electrical solutions for building services with a focus on technical design, delivery and coordination. You will join as the 2IC Team Leader of the electrical team and quickly progress as the team leader.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A locally recognised Engineering degree
- RBP would be ideal
- Extensive local experience working as an Electrical Engineer within a consulting environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Exposure to a variety of building projects ideally within education, commercial, mixed-use and retail with a desire to learn and grow your knowledge and develop your technical ability
- Excellent time management, communication and team work skills
Should you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Apply through the link below or contact Zach Cosgrave for a confidential discussion:
M: 0468 967 969
We also want to hear from Engineers, Designers and Drafters at all levels!
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au