Located in the CBD this multidisciplinary consultancy has a strong presence in the Melbourne market, they specialise in institutional, education, commercial, retail and heritage building projects. With a reputation for delivering engineering excellence on high-profile projects, the firm continues to scale their business both in Victoria and interstate.
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of sizable building projects, including detailed design and analysis, resource management, client liaison and site inspections.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Circa 5+ years of experience as a Structural Engineer
- Strong technical competence in the design and analysis of steel and concrete (RC and PT) framed structures
- Project management experience including resource allocation and management as well as client liaison
- Experience in, or the ability to lead small project teams of engineers and drafters
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A progressive and practical mindset
In reward you will be offered a salary package commensurate with your skills and experience, with an estimated range of between $110,000 and $140,000 however is naturally flexible for the right candidate.
In addition you will be provided with formal training and industry networking opportunities as well as a clear and documented pathway to Associate, should you wish to progress your career.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, or other structural engineering opportunities, please send a word version of your resume to Matt Sampson at email@example.com or call on 0414 916 060
All conversations will be treated with the strictest of confidence.