Established in Melbourne, this CBD based firm works closely with leading architectural practices to deliver landmark buildings. With a number of projects secured for 2024, they have made the decision to employ an additional Structural Drafter in the team.
Reporting directly into the BIM Manager, you will utilise your Revit skills to deliver accurate structural documentation and models on a range of projects. You'll work closely with both engineers and architects to ensure work is delivered in a collaborative and efficient manner.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Intermediate (circa 4+ years) experience working as a Structural Drafter
- A familiarity and confidence drafting to Australian building standards
- An expertise in Revit Structures
- The ability to run projects independently
- Experience in mid-large scale High Rise, Commercial and Industrial projects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- A collaborative work style
A competitive salary package is on offer, commensurate with your experience. While the suggested salary range is $90,000 - $110,000, this is negotiable based on your experience.
The office is based in the heart of the CBD. Hours are flexible and you are welcome to work up to 2 days per week from home.
Continued professional development is encouraged with attendance to courses, seminars and conferences paid for.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, or other structural engineering opportunities, please send a word version of your resume to Matt Sampson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0414 916 060.
All conversations are strictly confidential